Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dearest Emily,
I am so deeply sorry for my cheesy un-original comment about you being a Giant, clearly...you are a supermodel not a giant.
With deepest regrets & in hope for forgiveness,
Danielle
Oh sweet Danielle,
Your apology is sweet and unnecessary. It's I that should ask for your forgiveness. I apologize for being so blunt and criticizing you for your shortcomings.
With greatest apology,
Emily
Emily,
I am writing you again to apologize about my comment on your big feet. It is not your fault you were blessed with such large feet. They must come in handy for something; like kicking the shit out of guys, for example. And for that, my friend, I would love to have you on my side.
With regrets,
Danielle
Danielle,
Please do not feel bad about your critiques of me. I should be apologizing to you for criticizing your taste in music. There are so many forms of music to express oneself, rap should be appreciated as much as other genres. I am in no position to judge.
Sincerely apologetic,
Emily
To the supermodel, cowboy loving Emily,
In my previous apologies I have failed to mention that I do not think you are a hoe. Just because you lasso & ride things does not mean that it is done in a sexual manner. I also know that mechanical bull riding is looked at as talent, not as skanky. So I deeply regret calling you a "hoe" at all. Clearly, you are just a country girl who loves to have a good time.
Wishing you the best with your rides,
Danielle
To my petite and honorable friend, Danielle,
I thank you for your apologies. Once again, they are not warranted. It's I that is sorry for referring to your fashion choice in such a negative manner. I am also sorry for implying you are anything but an honorable and upstanding young woman with whom I am proud to know. Regretfully judgmental,
Emily
Emily,
You are right, I am an honorable & upstanding young woman. And you should be proud to know me. And I just want to confess that the reason for all my harsh comments is that I am jealous of your motorcycle-ridin', cowboy-boots-wearin‘, tall and slender type ways. I want, and desire to be as care free and fun-loving as you one day. My jealousy took control and my harsh comments were bitter because I wanted to be the one working in the country on a farm instead of working retail with old stuck up ladies. I wanted to be the one who went into a beauty pageant and was told that I am too "manly" but that it would be okay because I was proud of my identity and selflessness ways. I hope to grow & learn from your apologetic and forgiving ways.
Thanks for the understanding,
Danielle
Danielle,You are right. I do love riding my motorcycle and to wear my cowboy boots. It's who I am and I'm proud of that. Thank you for your understanding of my unique lifestyle. Please do not feel jealous, for you are a fun and beautiful person; inside and out. Be proud of who you are. We have exchanged harsh words. I know I am sorry for what I've said. We are both proud women that are each unique. In understanding that, we will become stronger and will hopefully, one day, be friends.
With all best wishes in your bright future,
Emily

No comments: