Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spam Poetry

hallawayjoe@hotmail.com, you are invited to

You Have A Package With FedEx Delivery
Sat Mar 1 2:30pm – 3:30pm
(Timezone: Johannesburg)

Calendar:

You Have A Package With FedEx Delivery
I am Mr.Wellington.I have been waiting
for you to contact me for your Confirmable
Bank Draft of $210.000.00 United States Dollars, but
I did not hear from you since that time.
Then I went and deposited
the Draft with FedEx Delivery, I traveled
out of the country for a 3 Months Course in
Ontario, Canada and I will not come back till end of April.
What you have to do now is
to contact the FedEx Delivery as soon
as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you
because of the expiring date. For your information, I have
paid for the delivery charges, Insurance premium and
Clearance Certificate Fee of the Check showing that it is not drug money
or meant to sponsor terrorist attack in your Country.
The only money you will send to the FedEx Delivery to
deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country
is ($195.00 USD) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Delivery
Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money
except $195.00US Dollars for Express Delivery or 110.00 for Ground Delivery.
I would have paid that but they said no because they don?t know
when you will contact them and in case of demurrage but now I am on a course
in which they will not be able to contact me for the payment. You have to contact
the FedEx Delivery now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below;
Contact Person: Mrs. Bettyann Merchant E-mail: betty.fedex@live.com
Telephone: 1- 469-909-8001, 011-234-702-821-2894
Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your delivery
address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery
and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package
over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again,
try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further
delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee
of $195.00US Dollars for Express Delivery
and 110.00 for Ground Delivery for their immediate action.Note that it is
when you must have pay the security fee that the package will be
released and the tracking number would be given to you.
My E-mail is engr.bongani@gmail.com. But if you mail me I will be on vacation
and I will not be able to reply your mail.
Yours Faithfully, Engr. Bongani N.B:
You have limited time to claim it from FedEx.
More event details»
Will you attend?
Yes No Maybe

1 comment:

Christina said...

hahaha this is awesome

I hope you didn't fall for it!!!